Our School Family Support Workers (FSW) are committed to supporting the children, families and schools within their partnerships.
We aim to offer a continuous service to the best of our abilities, within the parameters of the National advice and our workers health. We are following advice from the Government, Public Health England (PHE), DfE and HCC to ensure we keep contamination risk to a minimum.
Should our service need to stop all community face to face working:
1 – Your FSW will maintain Telephone, Text, Email communication for advice, guidance or signposting. Or you can contact the relevant FSW for advice, guidance or signposting.
2 – Families First Portal for relevant non-emergency Family Support Advice, Guidance or Signposting: www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/
Dacorum and Link Family Services
Lyndsey Hooper, Partnership Manager: 07557683773
- Health Coronavirus: https://publichealthmatters.
blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan- novel-coronavirus-what-you- need-to-know/
- Self-Isolating Guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/
- Family Lives:
0808 800 2222
- HCC Children’s Services: 0300 123 4043
WE are an organisation in place to support families whose children attend a Link School.
There is no problem too big or too small.
If we can not help with your particular problem or query, we will know someone who can. Your involvement with us is totally dependant on your needs and we only get involved if you want us to. We are not social services and we do not work directly in the school. Your details and what we talk about, are kept confidential.
The types of things we can help with are:
– Changing Schools (transition phase) – Bullying – Managing challenging behaviour – Temperamental teenagers – Helping with my child’s learning
– Loss or bereavement – Financial concerns – Housing concerns – Family breakdowns – Internet safety – Issues with smoking, drugs and alcohol
– Being in an abusive relationship – Support for families with children with additional needs – Parenting Strategies & Legal Advice